Vs > Lower Hutt, Taita
Ecol. Agricula vs Lower Hutt, Taita Climate & Distance Between
Ecol. Agricula vs Toledo, Ia, Usa
Ecol. Agricula vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
Ecol. Agricula vs Senanga, Zambia
Ecol. Agricula vs Tallin, Estonia
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Fargo, North Dakota, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Zumbrota, Mn, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Yakushima, Japan
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Delaware, Oh, Usa
Poznan vs Ak-Bajtal
Beaver City, Ne vs Sarmiento
Nikopol’ vs Kawambwa
Portoviejo vs Santander, Cantabria
- The distance between Ecol. Agricula, Brazil and Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand is approximately 11,860 km or 7,370 mi.
- To reach Ecol. Agricula in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 143.1° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Ecol. Agricula bearing 29.3° or NNE .
- Ecol. Agricula has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Ecol. Agricula is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 10.7 °C (19.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.6 °C (4.7°F) less in Ecol. Agricula. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 124.8 mm (4.9 in) less which is equivalent to 124.8 l/m² (3.06 US gal/ft²) or 1,248,000 l/ha (133,419 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.1° higher in Ecol. Agricula than in Lower Hutt, Taita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ecol. Agricula relative to Lower Hutt, Taita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Taita vs Ecol. Agricula
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -82 (-3)
|| -107 (-4)
|| -121 (-5)
|| -94 (-4)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -125 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ecol. Agricula vs Nagasaki, Japan
Ecol. Agricula vs Mobile, Alabama, Usa
Ecol. Agricula vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Ecol. Agricula vs Klaipeda, Lithuania
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Te Anau, New Zealand
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Nowra Ran, Australia
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Saratov, Russia
Sanchez vs Surubim
Romny vs Amsterdam
Sao Goncalo vs Sarzana/ Luni
Caravelas vs Gagnoa
Ecol. Agricula vs Lower Hutt, Taita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ecol. Agricula
- Vicosa, Brazil - 243.6 kms (151.4 miles) NNE
- Itaperuna, Brazil - 257.1 kms (159.7 miles) NE
- Cataguases, Brazil - 186.9 kms (116.2 miles) NNE
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) NNE
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NNE
- Cordeiro, Brazil - 160 kms (99.4 miles) ENE
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) ENE
- Vassouras, Brazil - 44.5 kms (27.7 miles) N
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 0.3 kms (0.2 miles) E
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) ESE
- Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil - 170.2 kms (105.8 miles) E
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita